So I had tons of extra page protectors laying around and decided to have a mess free art project! You have no clue how happy those 3 words make me! I cut out flower shapes for each child.
Then had them pick out 2 colors they wanted.
Taped the top closed, and let the kids smush the paint around!
Addison asked for a brush to help her do the smushing.
So did Vivien.
At this point I noticed page protectors are not very flexible, and this would've worked a little better with a large ziploc bag.
I hung them up to dry, but because I used acylic paint I ran across a problem removing the flowers...
Ya...not so pretty, but that wasn't going to ruin my mess free fun. I just traced a smaller flower on the back, and cut it out!
I think they came out cute!