Monday, May 16, 2011

Diaper Changing Activities - MISC

I don't have any new diaper changing activities really, I've just been bringing in new things for them to explore, and not really an activity. I didn't think these deserved their own post, but I'll just put a bunch together in one.

Glitter bottles
Food coloring+glitter+hot glue; got the idea from HERE. They love them, and it's good practice naming colors. I often find them placed in random spots around the room, like on our bookshelf.

She loves her glitter bottles! 

Bouncy Balls 
Simply gave them some fist sized bouncy balls, they went nuts! In a good having fun way, not chaotic mess way! 

Rubber Ducks
They went around saying quack quack for 30 minutes!

Basically just brought in something new that they don't see everyday so I can focus on diapers, and not misbehaving kids.

I think that's all I got for now...wish me luck in the giveaway!

Until next time, which might be a while...



1 comment:

  1. I just have to say how glad I am that I don't change many diapers anymore!! Thanks for sharing at art4littlehands

    ReplyDelete